Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Matt and I were BURGLARIZED!!!

Matt, Taylor, Crew and I were on vacation in San Diego for a week and a half. The day we were to leave San Diego Matt's mom received a call that her mom passed away that morning. So we ended up staying in San Diego and driving with Matt's family to Utah for his grandmother's funeral. We stayed in Utah for a week. Upon getting home late last night, after a 10 hour drive we came home to our back sliding glass door smashed in. Someone broke a huge circle in the middle of the glass door and just walked right through. They stole Matt's pistol, pistol case, ammo, my lap-top, my $200 tv baby monitor, our external hard-drive and our wireless router. It makes me so sick inside just thinking someone entered my house uninvited, walked around looked at our pictures, went through our personal things, Uggghhh!!!! Our house was TRASHED, they went through EVERYTHING! I wish carma on whoever did this! It's a horrible feeling inside when you feel like you are not safe in your own home. Needless to say, Matt and I set up our house alarm so if anyone comes in a loud alarm will sound. We are also getting a dog. Then maybe I can rest a little bit more peace full at night. I will post pics of our house as soon as possible.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's crazy! I'm so sorry you guys! Hang in there.

Anna said...

Mari that is horrible. I am so sorry-that just happened to my friend. Her two little ones just happened to be sleeping in their room that night and they locked the bedroom door. Someone used an unlockd window (that was usually locked) and went through their door. They stole everything worth anything-while they slept! THey even stole their car. It was horrible-it seems like the police didn't even care because they didnt' do anything besides a report! And since they'd stolen their credit cards and used them TONS of places they COULD have looked at security tapes but they haven't/didn't. THat must be horrible. I am so sorry, can you turn it in on your home owner insurance? Next time y'all go out of town get one of those timer lights too-I hear they reeally can help make it seem like someone is home.

ChristopheRobyn said...

That is aweful! I am so sorry. I hope that they catch whoever did it quickly. What a horrible thing to come home to.

TRICKY said...

On no! Being violated is a horrible thing but we are glad you guys are safe. Make sure you adopt your new dog from an animal shelter! Having a dog will make you feel safer.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Oh, Mari! I am so sorry! I can't even imagine. Do you have your pictures backed up? That's what I would worry about. Also, I haven't blogged in forever...so...congrats on your baby! He is so cute!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kehamilan-kosong-ini-ciri-cirinya-seperti-yang-dialami-titi-kamal